Sunday 3 October 2010

Thomas Foster photo Blog

Hello, my name is Thomas and I love Photography. In my spare time or just out of home, I usually take my camera and take various photos of surroundings. In photography I am a firm beliver that all photos should stay untouched by Photoshop so all my photos are straight from the camera.

The camera that I use is a Nikon D40 with a 18mm-55mm lens. I also own a Sigma EF-530 DG super flash unit that i use in some to take a few of my photos.

I made this blog a while back but never got round to posting any photos so i'm going to try and make new posts every now and again. Below is a few examples of my photography and don't forget to drop a comment please. Click the pictures to enlarge.




I hope these photos have given a good insight as to my photography skills. In my next post i will relate it more to a subject rather than non specific photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment